Monday, August 25, 2008

It's That Time of Year

I don't know why my summers always get so hectic. I feel horrible for not blogging. It's not like I do anything. The boredom is setting in. Fortunately, it's still summertime so there are some requirements I have yet to meet.

I'm going to Busch Gardens today with my two-father having emo cousin. Hehehe. We're having dinner tonight at Pops' house. Tonight Grandma will finally get to meet Jeff. I'm sure a good time will be had by all. I will try to take notes as dinner conversation should be interesting with my liberal father, my in the closet uncle and my 'I Hate Everything and Everyone' Grandma. Jeff should be in for the ride of his life.

My Crazy Mother will be down somewhere in September or October. I think it'll be just her. Thank goodness that spoiled little brat, also known as my brother, will not be here. I guilt tripped the hell out of her so it looks like she'll be financing a month off of work for me. I'm not going back to work until my unemployment runs out in January.

I've decided to go back to school, again. This epiphany came right before the start of the semester so my class choices were limited. I'm taking two classes, Personal Finance and Principals of Management. Both are online. Both look to be easy A's. I completed my first assignment for Personal Finance last night - I had to create financial goals. Next week I have to create a balance sheet, which means all I have to do is go into Quicken and print a report.

I have two assignments due this week for Principals of Management. The first assignment as shown on my syllabus - Enjoy a movie! Your choice, then write a brief summary about each management activity/skill displayed or any management theory learned in Chapter One. My movie choice(s) - The Lord of the Rings trilogy. You gotta love me. Depending on how the paper turns out, I may post it on DIOdC. I'll let you know.

Life on the home front has been pretty quiet. My friend JC is getting married (and I don't mean that Jesus Christ has divorced Mary Magdalene and has found a new bride) in September and My Man has agreed to accompany me as my date. He is a bit hesitant as he's still afraid I'll make a scene of some type but he's on board. I've decided to play nice - I will not be adorning myself in red or winter white. I'm even going to check to see what the brides colors are so I don't step on any toes. Apparently my ex Jason, who was slated to be the best man, will not be the best man. Nor will I. Jason dicked out on a few of his best man duties and JC had to have a heart to heart with him. I hear JC is pretty heart broken. Poor thing.

Well I better head on out. It's gonna be a long, hot, family oriented day so I better get a move on.


TTYL.
Xoxo.

~Gossip Girl~

No comments: