Wednesday, May 30, 2007

You missed me didn't you?

I didn't expect to see you so soon. Must be my lucky day.

I came to a realization today. You know how they say people who say they don't want to be in a relationship just haven't found someone they want to be in a relationship with? I've decided to apply this basic theory to my life. The past few years I've been classifying myself as anti-social. I have determined I'm not anti-social - I just haven't found anyone I want to be social with. I tend to stay at home and don't venture out too much - I haven't found anywhere I really want to go. I eat tons of junk food - I haven't found a lot of healthy food I like to eat. And finally, I don't want to be in a relationship - I haven't found anyone I want to be in a relationship with(?).

I honestly do not believe I want to be in a relationship. Why? Because I am extremely selfish. My little world is entitled All About D. I do not want to give any of my time to anyone. Is it because I haven't found someone I want to give my time to? Circles...

No comments: