Friday, June 8, 2007

Grade A

I took my first exam (I'm going back to school you know). Initially I saw a score of 88%. When I told my friend Syl she wanted to hi-five. I looked at her and said We don't hi-five for B's. There were a couple of questions I didn't remember reading in the book. I emailed the teach inquiring if this was the case. I get a snippy return email - apparently that was the case. Questions were throw out. After everything was said and done I walked with a 94%. Can I get a HELL YEAH?

However not all is good at school. You see we have this serial killer project that we have to do. Teach assigned groups and each group had a serial killer - David Berkowitz (Son of Sam); Aileen Wuernos (the movie Monster); Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer (we all know what they did); and finally Gary Leon Ridgeway. Who is he you ask? He's the serial killer I have to do an assignment on. What kind of crap is that? I think teach is being vindictive. Bitch.

No comments: