Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Dog Remains Nameless

I'm still looking for a name for the puppy. The two big babies are Isis and Osiris. In Egyptian mythology, Isis was the wife and sister of Osiris (incest is the best - put your sister to the test!). They hooked up and spawned off Horus. I always said if I got another dog I would name him Horus (Osiris' name was picked out 3 years before I got him). Michelle had a good idea - Anubis (Egyptian god of death) and call him Newbie for short. Hehehehe. One problem - I'll have Mama's Isis, Mama's Osiris and the Newbie. I don't know if I'll think of him differently since I wouldn't call him Mama's something. I also don't think he looks like a Newbie. A Bus maybe? Debbie (not stepmother Debbie) had a suggestion of Emmanuel Lewis since I got him in Webster (and he's the Anti-Christ). All I know I need to name him soon.
Still taking suggestions!

No comments: