Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Random Quote from Michelle...

Back in my good old elementary school days we learned about McGruff the Crime Dog and Me-ology. Not having kids myself, I asked Michelle if her kid was learning that stuff in school. She says:

The police and firefighters are always coming out to the rec center during the summer for presentations. About 2 years ago, Luke came home with a shiny plastic police “badge”. He was sooo excited. I asked if everyone got one and he said, “No, just me. I raised my hand when they asked if we knew anyone who did drugs. I told them you and daddy do.” After I picked my jaw up off the floor he told me how they talked to him on the side and he told them we smoke cigarettes and drink beer. I kept waiting for the po-po to bust in the door, but they never did. I think they really need to clarify the difference in LEGAL and ILLEGAL drugs.

~edited by Danielle for BAD SPELLING

2 comments:

flawed said...

WON mispeled werd iz NAUGHT conciderd BAHD SPELENG!!

flawed said...

AND you're not supposed to edit QUOTES!