Friday, April 18, 2008

50 Reasons I Should Not Be Dating Robert Blake

WARNING - You may experience nausea while reading this post.

I've been single for a number of years and have somehow wound up in a relationship with a Robert Blake. I don't think I'm relationship material, and yet, here I am in something that vaguely resembles one. I was being grilled in the office the other day about my relationship when I blurted out, "I can give you 50 reasons why I shouldn't be dating Robert Blake!" Syl looked at me and asked if I could give her one reason why I should. My reply - Because when I think of him I smile (insert vomiting sound here).

I received a text message from a Robert Blake yesterday stating he had a whole bunch of chocolate cupcakes if I was interested. My reply - I love chocolate cupcakes but you're my favorite cupcake of all (insert vomiting sound here).

But in reality, I am working on giving you 50 reasons why I shouldn't be dating Robert Blake (or probably anyone else for that matter) and you can find them here.

No comments: