Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, Monday

I am constantly looking for an excuse to not study, so blog I shall. I've gotten B's and C's on my last few assignments and/or tests so since it's not going my way, I want to quit. Being I always "Go Big or Go Home," my big seems to be moving out of the way and home is now in the lead.

I've started watching my Star Trek: The Next Generation Seasons 1 - 7. Again. It's only like 150 episodes or something - I can squeeze studying in between it all. I absolutely love TNG. I've had sexually fantasies about Captain Jean-Luc Picard for years. Oh, the things I would do to him if he'd just tell me to "Make it so," or to "Engage!" And if it were my time of the month he'd yell out, "Red alert!" Sorry - I know that's really nasty but I think it's funny as hell. Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care. I'm trying to find one of my all time favorite episodes where Picard, Guinan, Ensign Ro and Keiko all turn into kids as the Enterprise is being invaded. I just love the part where Lil' Picard needed to speak with Riker and threw a hellacious temper tantrum to do so. Hahahaha. One of my favorite scenes, but not as good as the one in the 2nd episode where the crew stumbles upon a virus that makes everybody horny and Data gets laid. Tasha Yar asked if he was fully functional and Data replied, "I have been programmed in multiple techniques." I need a Data. God, I am a sick puppy, aren't I? I must not be getting enough at home.

I have a psychology test tomorrow which I really should be studying for now, but I have such an awful time trying to manage my time. Plus rewatching all of the Star Trek episodes for the umpteenth time can be a bit consuming. I picked up a planner last time I was at Staples and have been trying, unsuccessfully to manage my time, hour by hour. I allotted myself break times and everything. Like everything else, it was all fine and fun for the first two or three days, so needless to say I'm back to doing things half-assedly. I do not want to take this test. It's like fucking biology. When we study stuff like mental conditions, medications, altered states of consciousness, I'm all up in it. But my test tomorrow is on the nervous and endocrine systems, what all different parts of the brain and what they do, like the corpus crispy thing that connects the two halves of the brain and the glands and stuff. I can't even tell you what the fuck the endocrine system has to do with anything so I really should start reviewing my illegible notes.

The higher, the fewer.

No comments: