Thursday, September 4, 2008

Me and Emu - I mean EMO at the Zoo

I went to Busch Gardens again this year with my two dad having emo cousin. I love that kid. He is really polite, actually funny and said 'bad ass' and 'oh shit' in front of me. I like him a lot more than that brother kid I have.

Whenever I go to all you can eat buffets I never get my money's worth, so I decided we'd get a bang for our buck at the big BG. We rode ALL the rides (even the carousel - but we didn't go on the transport rides and the ones we were too big for. My ass is getting fat and I need my exercise.) I will NEVER go on the Phoenix again. It's one of those pirate ships that rocks you back and forth and then holds you upside down. All of the blood in my body rushed to up to head and I thought it was gonna explode. Rides don't make me sick but that one fucked me up all kinds of crazy. I'm just thankful I didn't eat first.

Like I said, I love the emo kid. Last year he had all the leather bracelets going up his arms. This year he had a studded collar and all kinds of shit hanging off his shorts (I still don't know if that is a suspender), and a purple and black striped hoodie. A HOODIE! I was in shock when I picked him up because it's (was) August in hot ass Tampa. The tourists were all staring and gawking at him. Oh what it was like to be young!

I emailed Michelle this pic with my WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING WEARING A HOODIE IN THE BLOODY SUMMER?! question.

Her reply:
I think maybe since the emo heart is so cold and barren, they are unaffected by changes in the climate.

Good answer, good answer!

No comments: