Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kookaburra Sits on the Old Gum Tree

Today is no better. Just call me Danielle Downer.

I've been thinking about starting a new 'secret' blog. Doesn't seem like much of a secret if I'm telling you about it but only a select few will know where it really is. I've been doing a couple hand written blogs - kinda like a journal - and for some reason I want to post them for permanent back up. My mind's been playing tricks on me for years and some of the stuff that comes out of my pen is madness. Also, whilst I've been cleaning up the crib, I found notebooks dating back nearly 15 years with my musings and writing of depression and sadness. I'd like to permanently back these up too. I'm not sure why. Perhaps in reading these blog posts myself (from beginning to end) it amazes me as you can see where in the spectrum my life has been. Plus, I really have nothing too fun to blog about and I don't want to bore my readers (or anyone for that matter) with the internal thoughts buried deep within my head. I'll let you know when it comes out. I'm going to try to start working on that today.

But don't fret if you're not a VIP. I will still be doing my normal posting, feelings, drug addictions (which I think my be worse - I've come to find out I have a physical addiction) and whatever the fuck else pops in my mind.

BTW - Rumor has it I may have a new rEsearch paper in the next few days.. 'Bout damn time.

No comments: