Monday, July 21, 2008

Me & My ipod

It's been rough trying to move a person into a house that is already at full capacity. I've been organizing, donating, destroying, boxing and labelling everything in my path. When I hit the dining room I noticed all my CDs were packed away in a corner and covered in dust being they hadn't been touched in 5 years. I saw these CDs as additional clutter that I needed to get rid of but who knows when you'll wanna hear a little Garth Brooks?

I purchased a slightly worn ipod a few months ago and decided to put this it to the test. After everything is said and done, the ipod contains ALL of my CDs (200+ no lie) as well as a ridiculous amount of additional music, legally downloaded from the World Wide Web of course (for a full list, please contact me and specify file format). I've got 2,981 songs on that puppy (10.52 GB) as I type and still 17.28 GB of free space.

The CDs have been boxed and labeled along with the master packing slip. I would have sex with my ipod if I could.

No comments: