Sunday, April 12, 2009

D is for Dangerous

I was thinking about doing something that could possibly constitute bad.

Can someone tell me what is considered cheating?

There's this hot guy in my psych class that wants to make out with me (hehehe - feels like high school again). And he is pretty hot - blue eyes, brown hair (you all know how much I like it when they look like me); very, very tall; tattoos. The only negative, he's a little on the slim side. If anything were to progress further than a heated make out session I'm afraid I'd break him like a twig.

I think the honeymoon here is over and I may be looking for boy toy or a mister (is that what you would call a male mistress?).

Bad Danielle. As boring as my life usually is, I can sure get myself into some shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like that guy is pretty awesome...you should hang out with him more often....not only is the honeymoon over, but i think you need a divorce.....im just sayin