Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Am So Funny

Have you all met the funniest person in the world? You have and it’s me. I absolutely crack myself up sometimes and most of the time, it really isn’t ALL that funny. I’m still giggling about my ‘Red Alert’ comment from a month ago or so. Hahahahaha.

So what has me in stitches? Yesterday it was storming outside and I opted to go to a friend’s house after school, rain and all (come to think of it, I wonder if the dreary weather was an omen..). We were watching TV and the news stations were covering the string o’ storms like they were Hurricane Katrina. They had up a map of the area that looked strikingly similar to a picture of a PET scan of a schitzo’s brain we had been looking at earlier in psychology class. All the while the Bay News 9 newscaster was talking to the weather guy.

NC: Newscaster - WG: Weather Guy - D: Me!

NC: (WG), can you tell us about those colors we are seeing on the map?
D: What a stupid fucking question. Everyone knows what colors mean.
WG: Well, (NC), the weather maps have had the same coloring since 197(something).
D: Hahahahahahaha.

The sad part – this happened like 20 hours and I still find it very humorous. I think I need a life.

Side note – if you are not signed in and still wish to comment to a post, please click the NAME button and type your name so I know who you are. I know the last two comments were from my friend (Hey friend – just use the handle Boy Toy as more than likely that is how you will be referred to here. Oh, and Anonymous from back in the day who made the comment about me going into rehab, you don’t need to post your name – I know who you AAre or as Amy Winehouse would say, “Blaaaaake!” Touché. Sorry – it’s early and I’m still sleepy.) This way readers will know who you are as some of you get referred to time to time.

By the way, I just wanted everyone to know I am not that grameratikalie challenged, I am in community college you know. I was rereading a few of my last posts, which I do fairly often out of sheer boredom, and notice that I misspelled a whole smack load of stuff and typed in incorrect, but similar, words (you instead of your; day instead of dad; etc..). I only glimpse through these blogs after I type them. I start off with one train of through which derails off the track and then I start typing something else, all the while thinking I need to go back to the first subject and once I do, my thought process is out of whack and I am typing in a completely different style. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. I am not meant to be a proof reader. And this post hasn’t been proofed either. And that shall be my last warning.

No comments: