Thursday, May 15, 2008

Legolas

Two things I don't like: Blond men and Orlando Bloom. I'm not sure why I never got into blonds. I guess it must be that tall, dark and handsome stereotype we ladies are always looking for. To me, Orlando Bloom is one of those people that always look dirty and greasy. Homeboy has never done it for me.

HOWEVER

There is something about him playing Legolas in the Lord of the Rings movies. I don't know if it's the ridiculously long, blond hair, the pointy ears or how he whips that bow and arrow around but by golly, he's smokin' ass hot.

Speaking of the Lord of the Rings, as a bipolar nutcase the character Golem really freaks me out. Through out the three films, Golem is in constant battle against himself and his own mind. He argues with himself, trying to justify and convince the 'good' side why it should go along with the 'evil' plan. His character shows the War Inside My Head (Holla' Pantera fans!), and if you really want to see a prime example of my (or anyone else's) bipolar kookiness, I highly recommend watching these flicks. It is definitely art imitating life.

1 comment:

flawed said...

Holla Suicidal Tendencies fans...