Friday, May 16, 2008

On the Other Side of the Pond

I feel like this therapist lady is pushing the sexual abuse thing on me. I don't feel this is where my problems lie. Therapy flips me out. I just don't want to end up feeling this way in a few years.

I thought this article was sad yet interesting. To me, the EMO scene is just the new Alternative, Punk Rock, Gothic, Raver, etc. thing for the adolescents to do. I think sometimes kids tend to take things entirely too far in hopes of fitting in.

And finally, as a fan of old movies, I found this somewhat fascinating. I absolutely love the movie Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. To me it was way beyond its time. Bette Davis played the quintessential crazy drunk. When she (Baby Jane i.e. Bette Davis) served up Blanche's (Joan Crawford's) parakeet for lunch I about died. Bette Davis plays such a mental case and nails it. If you haven't seen this flick, you are missing out.

Again, I have no fucking clue what's going on in North America, but ask me about England and it's on.

No comments: